Please Note:

If the property you are selling is part of an active Owners Corporation, we suggest that you apply for an Owners Corporation Section 151 Certificate directly to the Management Company.
This is a far cheaper option than if we were to apply for the Certificate through our service

Your completion and return of the signed Questionnaire are considered your authority for our office to prepare the required sale documentation act on your behalf.

Please Attach the following documents